A visit in Georgia with family and friends is not complete without going to Six Flags White Water in Marietta, Georgia. This water park is a 69-acre water park unincorporated Cobb County in Georgia. Opened in 1984 as then White Water Atlanta, the park is part of the Six Flags family parks established in 1999.
The management announce new and updated safety practices bases CDC and local health guidance.
Take note that they do not mandate visitors to use face coverings but is highly recommended for unvaccinated individuals. All guest must ensure and practice healthy hygiene during the visit.
Six Flags White Water in Marietta is dedicated in maintaining top notch cleanliness and sanitization standards within all of their facilities and attractions. Guests and employees of are the management’s top priority and will continue to update protocols in accordance with the Government’s health guidance.
Things to Do
Six Flags White Water is made with different kinds of surprises to offer like their pulse-pounding water slides, a calm tranquil river, as well as kid- friendly play areas.
- Bahama Bob Slide
- Bermuda Triangle
- Black River Falls
- Body Flumes
- Dragon’s Tail EZ Marietta Junk Removal
- Mutiny Chute
- Run-A-Way River
- Skull Island
- Tidal Wave
- Wahoo Racer
- Atlanta Ocean Wave Pool
- Carribbean Plunge
- Dive Bomber
- Gulf Coast Screamer
- Python Plunge (Coming in 2022)
- Typhoon Twister
Restaurant and Dining
Dining at Six Flags White Water offers different kinds of food selections to choose from and will totally thrill your taste buds. One of which are piping hot pizza, satisfy your child’s sweet tooth, quick snacks everything that will make you taste what fun is.
- Atlanta Ocean Dippin’ Dots – located at Wave Pool
- Beachside Smoothies – located at Main Street
- Boardwalk Burgers and Fries – located at Wave Pool
- Buccaneer Bay Dippin’ Dots – located at Captain Kids Cove
- Catered Picnic Pavilion – located at Main Street
- Front Gate Dippin’ Dots – Front Gate
- Granny’s Ice Cream Cart – located at Main Street
- Granny’s Funnel Cakes – located at Main Street
- Jb’s Smokehouse – located at Wave Pool
- Main Street Dippin’ Dots – located at Main Street
- Mix It Up – located at Wave Pool
- Primo’s Pizzeria – located at Main Street
- Seaside Fries – located at Wave Pool
- Sternwheeler – located at Main Street
- Wave Pool Cart – located at Wave Pool
Plan Your Visit
Six Flags only accept payment through cards and mobile payments onsite to avoid direct contact for the safety of everyone.
Six Flags White Water is closed for 2021 season and is looking forward to welcome guests back during the Spring of 2022.
Address: 250 Cobb Pkwy N, Marietta, GA
Check out other tourist attractions like Gone with the Wind Museum